We are RoxVote!
Current Coalition Partners:
- Black Economic Justice Institute
- Boston Branch of the NAACP
- Dudley Cafe
- Dudley Street Neighborhood Initiative
- Madison Park Development Corporation
- Massachusetts Parents United
- MassVOTE Civic Engagement Initiative (Supporter)
- Mothers for Justice and Equality
- Nuestra Comunidad Development Corporation
- Rosie's Place
- Trinity Management LLC
- Urban Edge
- Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts
- Winn Property Management Company
Continue reading →
To achieve our mission, we believe in combining online and offline activism. We honor our digital activists using leaderboards and shout outs at in-person events. Long ago, we removed the word slactivist from our vocabulary.
Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 10:00 AMHibernian Hall in Roxbury, MA
Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 06:30 PM · 4 rsvpsHibernian Hall
The RoxVote Coalition will host a forum for the Roxbury community.
Boston City Councillor Tito Jackson is confirmed and Boston Mayor Marty Walsh is tentative.